Monday, March 21, 2011

Re-design

(Photo wehearit.com)

Hello!
I hope your weekend was wonderful! I had a good one with Matt!
I have been thinking a lot about my blog and my business recently and I want to make a few changes, upgrades really.

First things first, I think that this blog needs a bit of a lift.
While I have been very inspired to blog lately and have been doing it religiously it has become something that is very rewarding but it's the little things really.
Like the fact that I am still using a Blogger template. I want something of my own!
So, here in the next couple weeks The Lovely Lemon is getting a little facelift!
The content sill stay the same but it will start to look a little bit different around here!
I hope that you enjoy the new look and the changes that are coming!
I know that I am very excited about them! I will be back later with this weeks inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment