If you find yourself low on inspiration , watch any one of these beauties and I guarantee you will find some inspiration!
1. Valentines Day: a super cute little movie about several different people's intertwined lives on one Valentines Day in Los Angeles. Think New York, I love you....but more predictable . But vibrant and adorable none the less.
2. Stranger Than Fiction: This one belongs to my favorites over-all list. Clever, beautiful, and sweet!
3. The Notebook: Come on....how can I not find this 1930 lovely inspiring every single time?
4. Down With Love: I would definitely call this one retro! A gorgeous little color-blocked number packed with fashion, dreamy interiors, and lots of little zings!
5. The Brothers Bloom: LOVE! This one is also on the favorites list for sure! Can't even describe it as anything other than magic!