Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vendor Feature: Misses Octopus

Hello readers! As promised I'm taking a break this Tuesday evening from my constant crafting to show you one of the fantastic vendors that are going to be a part of the Indie Craft Show.

Her name is Nikki, her business is Misses Octopus, and she has been an organizing force in helping me to put this show together!
I am so happy to show you some of her adorable creations!
She makes a variety of charming key chains! I'm in love with this turquoise octopus!
She's an awesome painter with an adorable vision!
How cute is this daisy headband?!? (and Nikki too! ) ;)
She has up-cycled some jewelry boxes too! I just love this "Fox Box"!
Take a picture it lasts longer!(I'm a nerd)....LOVE this mini camera necklace!
This cute cupcake keychain makes me hungry!
AMAZING!
Thanks Nikki!
Check out here website and befriend the Indie Craft Show on Facebook to see more of her creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment