Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vendor Feature: And The Pickles

Hey there lovely friends! The days are growing closer to the Indie Craft Show! I'm running around like crazy trying to get everything done ! But I am SO EXCITED!

I'm doing a VERY late night blog post this Thursday night ( or is it Friday morning? hmmm....)
to share with you all And the Pickles Mystical Page Pets!
I work with Bre at Starbucks and I knew when she showed me these fantastic felt bookmarks that she HAD to be in the Indie Craft Show! I just love them so dearly!
Check em' out, they are so much fun!



Mr. Dinosaur and his fancy cupcake friend here to keep your place!



Also, Inspector Turtle and Mr. Roboto came to join the party!

I do believe that she also is making other felt critters along with some hair do-dads too!
I can't wait to see!
I am so stoked that Bre agreed to show these wonderful Page Pets at the Indie Craft Show!
If you want to see more of And The Pickles creations check out the Indie Craft Show Facebook page or check out her blog Zombies, Crafts, and Pickles!

No comments:

Post a Comment