Monday, October 11, 2010

Planning a craft show is no joke!




We are less than one week out from the Indie Craft Show! My friend Nikki (Misses Octopus, check her out!)has been helping me put it together for months now.

It all started with an idea to do a girls night at someone's house and set up tables with our stuff, just as a fun way to make a little extra cash.
Then she told me that we could use the (fairly large) clubhouse of her apartments for free!
It's such a big space that we needed other vendors too!
Luckily we have many crafty, talented friends! Now the Indie Craft Show is a ten vendor operation...and it seems like the whole town is coming!
I have definitely planned parties before but this would be my first event!
But it is no joke folks! These things cost money, and there's a lot to figure out, and a lot of people to organize! ...But it has been so fun!
The vendors for the show are super lovely ladies!

For this next week, in between crafting away in preparation for the show on Saturday,
I will be showing you all of the beautiful work that these wonderful vendors do!
Look forward in the next couple of days to learning about the lovelies I have been creating with lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment