Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meet Daisy

Hello all! I last introduced you to Matt my amazingly talented husband who I have been priveledged to be married to for the last 3 years , and now I would like to introduce you to the other member of our little family...... her name is Daisy and she is the sweetest miniature dachshund you are sure to meet! I love to dress her in my scraps as I craft (she pulls of the pink bow, no?) and smother her with snuggles!
Here's a few photos of my puppy love.... just try not to fall in love, I dare you!






I also wanted to share a project I saw a couple days ago on A Beautiful Mess that I am SO EXCITED to try! Pet portraits! I think Daisy would be ADORABLE as a cartoon version!
( with those flappy little ears of hers! )
I have not ever tried to paint or draw, I mean really try. But I think I am willing to give it a whirl in hopes it will turn out HALF as cute as Elsie's portrait of Suki!
This project is happening very soon! I will be sure to post pictures of the end result.
(whatever that may be)
Happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment