Monday, March 15, 2010

I've Done it Again!

I must admit that in the last couple weeks with preparations for my brother's wedding and all of the festivities that go along with it I have not set aside ANY time to create and craft. But a while ago I did make this super cute Ipod case! My Ipod was getting very scratched up in my purse and I needed some kind of covering for it, to save it from looking completely crappy.....I like to think I made it a dress!
I looked up how to stitch my crocheted pieces together in the same kid's crochet book I learned to crochet from.

How do you think I did? First try at the stitching part. I'm just glad that I'm not so terrible that I can't make anything worth actually using!
I'm so proud!


1 comment:

  1. Your case is cute, and the stitching is nice and even. I always hated the stitching part of crochet.

    ReplyDelete