Friday, February 26, 2010

Meet Matt (the hubby)

My biggest inspiration!
We met in high school and we were instant friends, started dating after graduation, and were married 6 months later in 2006!
Matt is a photographer here in Tampa, you can check out his work here.
I am so proud of how he has taught himself the in's and out's of photography!
I love being married to someone who is as creatively talented as he is, it spurs my own creativity!(and who wouldn't mind being married to someone as good looking too?)


Matt at his Office themed birthday party this year.
Here is the night that Matt proposed to me (03/03/06)
the best thing I ever said yes to!
our wedding day
this one is a lot more recent (although still about 6 months old)
Another shot of my silly billy at his party. You can see more of the Office party here.
Well, that's my Matt, the one who spurs my creativity, and tells me I can do it all!
I love him!

If you are interested in seeing more of his work you can follow his photography blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment