Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crochet Goals

It has been about a year since I first sat down with a crochet book I got from the library (Ok, a children's crochet book) and I am still at it, and people are actually wanting to buy the things that I am crocheting !
However, there are so many crafting techniques that I really want to learn. I need some goals for crocheting before I can move on to the next thing. Here we go!

1. I need to learn to crochet in a round, so that I can make beanies and a number of other projects!

2. Granny squares! I would love to make a granny square blanket!

3. Cowl neck scarf. I think I already probably can do this one with the techniques that I know...but it's a bit intimidating so....I just have to do it!!


2 comments:

  1. i blogged about your great giveaway today: http://taylormadenews.typepad.com/blog/2010/12/the-oh-so-lovely-lemon.html
    taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :)
    Blog friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete