Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Caffeineation is Key

(photo weheartit.com)
Less than two weeks before Christmas folks!
We are in high gear around my house in preparations!
Christmas baking, Christmas wrapping, and Christmas movie watching!
In addition to these festive yule tide preparations, we are working full time friends!
I might as well call Starbucks home, and when I'm not Christmas wrapping it's filling orders for commissioned crochet work! Hustle bustle is right!
Meanwhile Matt is having all day long editing sessions, when he's not networking or working on marketing.
It's all good fun really....but coffee has become my very best friend!
Luckily as a Starbucks employee I have easy access to it!
Merry Christmas friends!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and Yours! I know you'll get those crochet goals met soon, they're really not difficult. You know the stitches, so these are just a matter of where you'll put them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy! You are always so encouraging! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete