Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Sumemrtime Jamlist

I have been all about my itunes lately. I'm trying to not have the Tv in the background so much, but instead amazing music...just more inspiring I guess.

So, I have been listening to some new music recently acquired and also Pandora.com.
I LOVE Pandora!
I just put in the name of a band that I already know I like and I end up finding about 20 other bands that I love just as much!

Anyhow, as I have been playing around with my music so much I thought I would share with you my Summer jamlist!
These are songs that you would play in the car on your way to the beach, or relax to under the stars during these last fleeting nights of summer.
Enjoy and happy Wednesday!


Summer Jamlist :
1. Cruel Summer - Ace of Base
2. I've just seen a Face - Across the Universe Soundtrack
3. Mr. Hurricane - Beast
4. Oscar Wilde - Company of Thieves
5. Mr. Moon - Kate Micucci
6. Let's Dance - David Bowie
7. Good People - Jack Johnson
8. You Make My Dreams - Hall and Oates
9. Lingering Still - She and Him
10. In For the Kill - La Roux
11. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore
12. Too Young - Phoenix
13. When the Day Met the Night - Panic! at the Disco
14. In the Sun - She and Him
15. Young and Proud - Ace of Base
16. So Says I - The Shins
17. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
18. Darling - Zee Avi
19. Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
20. The Modern Age - The Strokes

Oh, and look what I stumbled upon today in my morning blog reads!
Simple and fun jewelry made from elastic, pearler beads, and just darn pretty beads!
I'm inspired!
See more at Hey! Jenn Renee !

No comments:

Post a Comment