Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pretty little wreaths

Recently, during a far-too-long voyage into blogland and the internet black hole I commonly fall into I found some really cute things!
I often get stuck online looking at all kinds of beautiful things,
one page leads to another, leads to another, ect....
( I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about)
Before I know it I have been on the computer for hours looking at photography websites, and crafting pages , just soaking it all up!
Anyhow, I saw some adorable everyday wreaths. I'm used to seeing wreaths around the holidays but I just love the idea of year-round wreaths that can change with your mood!

Here are some that I found and liked best!

( This butterfly wreath I found on a Beautiful Mess)


(these three above I found on WeHeartIt.com)

I saw some lovely things and thought to myself.....hey!hey! I can do that!
So, as I am a little obsessed with pom-poms lately I tried a pom-pom wreath first!
It was still a little more plain than I wanted so I added a crocheted bow!
I got so excited about making this pom-pom wreath that it didn't even occur to me until I was completely finished that it doesn't go with my household decor at all!
Luckily I have a friend with two little girls , and these colors went perfectly with their room!
So, I got to do another thing I love.....giving presents!


1 comment: