Monday, July 26, 2010

New Venture!

Hello everyone!
I have been a woman obsessed this week! On a mission!
As you all know I am learning to crochet. I have been on this quest for about 6 months now and I have decided to give myself a deadline of the end of the calendar year and then I must learn something new! However...I looove to crochet and I have taken on a new project that has had me stitching at every chance I get !

I don't know if you remember the cup sleeve that I made....or all the others that followed.
I made the first one because I thought it was just a fun idea (and I certainly drink enough coffee/tea to put it to good use!) well, I ended up making a few more in different colors because I just loved that I was rising to the challenge of the new project!
Before too long I had way too many to use by myself so I started making them for friends as gifts.


Well, I got a ton of compliments on them (so sweet!) and I enjoy making them so much and I'm so pleased that other people like them too that I am in the process of setting up a website to sell them!


It all started with this gargantuan pile of yarn and a slight (ok major) button hoarding problem.
Here are some of my favorites so far!


Cup sleeve family!
Also , my lovely little sleeves were featured at Pink with Ruffles today by Nikki!

I have so much more to share about this new and fun project...back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment