Monday, February 28, 2011

Introduction: Inspire Me Mondays

It's Monday and I always can use a good dose of two things... caffeine and inspiration. Anyone who hopes to create anything needs a steady stream of inspiration ( and I know that I myself also require a steady stream of caffeine as well)
I have decided to start off each week in my personal life and thus here on the Lovely Lemon with that required dose of inspiration...I will call it "Inspire Me Mondays".
I need to create every week to maintain balance and what better way to start off the week than to automatically search out inspiration? In this weekly feature I will include many things .....movie scenes, fashions, dreams, goals, you name it...whatever I'm finding inspiration in.....
Here we go!!

1. First and foremost (and always) Zooey Deschanel. Her style, her bangs, her voice, and just her general grace.....when am I NOT inspired by Zooey?
Who's with me?!
2. Feathers...I'm not sure why, but feathers are my new best friend. I'm currently trying to teach myself jewelry making (peaks at that later in the week) and I figured out a way this week to create charms using feathers....they are so natural and beautiful!
3. Disney World!!! I'm not so sure this exactly qualifies as an "inspiration" per say but I am DESPERATE to go! I need a little sprinkle of Disney magic.....I guess I can more appropriately file this one into the "dreams" category huh?.......Oh well....it STAYS!
4. This man! He is so hard working and creative and I could not be more proud to be his Mrs! Our Photography Business Matthew R Photo is on the verge of becoming very successful here in our area and I am so excited to go on this crazy ride with him. He is a daily inspiration to me because of the skills he has taught himself, as well as the hard work and sense of pride and passion he puts into photography and our business. I adore him more than words can ever say!
Top three photos via weheartit.com


2 comments:

  1. I'm inspired to do a look-a-like shoot as Zooey Deschanel. And maybe, just maybe AFTER the wedding I'll try bangs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feather notebook is so pretty. They have so many great shots at weheartit.com, but the nicest thing is to see a pic from YOUheartHIM.com!

    ReplyDelete