Sunday, November 14, 2010

Time Flies!



Hey folks... boy it's been a whirlwind month!
First off, October was a HUGE month for my husband and my photography business Matthew R Photo (5 wedding in one month!) which is wonderful but it makes for a lot of ruckus!
Add on top of that preparations for the Indie Craft Show, which was the first craft show I had ever done which went so well that I decided to participate in 3 other shows just last week!
Add to that mix 2 more weddings since the beginning of November and a full time job slingin' coffee at Starbucks and I am one busy (and sleepy) lady!
But things are beginning to slow down here a bit,
and I'm ready to share ideas inspirations and maybe a giveaway or two!
Thanks so much for bearing with me so far.....more fun to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment