Monday, September 20, 2010

Indie Craft Show Progress!

Hello all! I'm back from my South Carolina vacation...and it's back to work for me!
Of course I love getting away, but I love getting back home too. Unpacking, putting everything in it's place, getting back to my routine.....is satisfying to me.
The Indie Craft Show is coming up very fast (less than a month away now!) This is very out of the ordinary for me. I have planned parties before but I have never put together a craft show!
I'm so excited though, there are 9 vendors in the show selling super fun accessories and paintings! I know there are things I'm going to be purchasing!
Anyhow...I'm going to be a busy bee with preparations!
Further updates for the Indie Craft Show coming soon....but for now here's the flyer!
Now it's busy busy busy for me making TONS of these!
I now have over 70 cup sleeves made and ready to sell!
My goal is ot have 150 at the show!
Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment