Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Packin' Up!


It's official! I leave for my long-awaited vacation on Friday morning super* early!
I have been a busy little bee this week packing up and making final arrangements for the doggie and putting a hold on our mail.
We are road tripping to Charleston SC for three days, and then on to Myrtle Beach SC for 5 more days!
I haven't had this much time off from work in over two years!
The lovely beach days and leisurely crafternoons should be revitalizing!

I hope to share a few posts during the week about the Indie Craft Show (and also show you some of the goodies that are going to be sold there!)
a few new crafty projects of my own, and what's floating my boat in the inspiration department!

Hope your Wednesday is lovely!
(now back to packing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment