Thursday, April 22, 2010

Missions accomplished!

Lately I have been thinking about things that I enjoy doing and I have been trying to find the time to be able to do more of those things.
I always love the weeks that I can set aside time specifically for crafting and being creative, I love getting in the zone and seeing where it takes me!

I had a chance to do a project this week that I have been thinking about for a while. I previewed it in my last post and I actually got a chance to finish it yesterday!
This week I have also done a lot more cooking, my friend Kendra posted a yummy recipe for brocolli cheese soup on her blog Fresh Cut, and I made it tonight for dinner....delicious!

Thanks again for the recipe Kendra! ....It was so yummy!

I told you that I would show you what I was doing with that orange yarn, beads, and that old tank top.....I made a new necklace!
I always like to pair a fun necklace with a more basic top.
The total cost of this necklace came to about $5...not bad!
Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment