Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Taking a Break

For most people, they try to overhaul some aspect of their life on January first, vowing to submit themselves to some resolution they half-heartedly made at a New Years Eve Party....so I guess I'm a little late...

I have decided to take a bit of a break from blogging and business...I need to refocus and also redesign. I plan to completely overhaul the look of the blog, get new business cards, find some awesome craft shows to take part in and re-create my displays.

But never fear I do plan on coming back! I just need to get my ducks in a row!
Thank you all for reading and leaving loving comments...wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, i would LOVE to swap buttongs! i <3 your blog and your style!:) please email me when you get your new buttons and we will swap!:D:D
    xoxoxo
    mimilovesookie@gmail.com
    Leah

    ReplyDelete