Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project: Apartment Design

Hey there friendlies!
I hope your Tuesday night is finding you well.
I have given myself permission to take a break from stress, and worries, and chores......to spend time creating and dreaming.
The focus of my current dreamings?
I dream of when Matt and I are back in our own place (we have been living with family for over two years) but even more so tonight I have been thinking about the more fun aspects of once again living on our own....decorating!
I have stacks yes STACKS of magazines that I have been tearing through to find decoration inspiration! I have decided to make an "Apartment Dream Book" ....so far it's a really fun project!
Another post coming later tonight filled with some of my favorite online inspirations....
see you then!

(above photo via weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment