Monday, May 24, 2010

On the Must Have Movie List: Penelope!

Matt and I watched Penelope last night, I had forgotten how cute that movie is!
Christina Ricci plays Penelope, a young girl that was born with a pigs nose as the result of a family curse.
Ok, so it's a far fetched plot line but this film is lovely.
I love everything that Penelope wears, Catherine O'Hara is hilarious as Penelope's over-protective mother, and James McAvoy is adorable!









Also, I'm considering joining the Red Velvet Art Summer Camp online class.
I'm interested in learning some new techniques and having specific projects to focus on.
I think it will be fun the have the motivation to craft through this class and also meet some fellow online crafters! Are any of you going to partake of this class?


No comments:

Post a Comment